Recommended Global Chemistry Conferences
Conference Series LLC Ltd invites all the participants from all over the world to attend "Analytical Chemistry & Drug Development" during December 06-07, 2019 Singapore which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Each session of the meeting will be included with expert lectures, poster and discussions, join us to design sustainable development processes, innovations by which and how these strategies drive new policies, advances the business and sustainability in drug production for further health care protection of lives. We are glad to invite you on behalf of organizing committee to join us, where you are the decision maker for future.
An analytical technique is a method that is used to determine the concentration of a chemical compound or chemical element. Analytical chemistry studies and uses instruments and methods used to separate, identify, and quantify matter. In practice, separation, identification or quantification may constitute the entire analysis or be combined with another method. Separation isolates analytes. Qualitative analysis identifies analytes, while quantitative analysis determines the numerical amount or concentration
Analytical chemistry is also focused on improvements in experimental design, chemo metrics, and the creation of new measurement tools.
New drug development may refer to both:
- Drug discovery
- Drug development
Drug development is the process of bringing a new pharmaceutical drug to the market once a lead compound has been identified through the process of drug discovery. It includes preclinical research on microorganisms and animals, filing for regulatory status, such as via the United States Food and Drug Administration for an investigational new drug to initiate clinical trials on humans, and may include the step of obtaining regulatory approval with a new drug application to market the drug.
Target Audience for Analytica 2019:
Eminent Scientists/ Research Professors in the field of chemistry and Drug designing, Junior/Senior research fellows, Students, Directors of chemistry research companies, students, Doctors, researchers, and laboratory.
Track 2: Mass spectrometry
Track 3: Thermodynamics and Kinetics
Track 4: Green analytical chemistry
- Green chemistry principles
- Greening Pretreatment
- Greening through Screening
- Solid-phase extraction
- Selidr-phase micro extraction
Track 5: Chromatography
- Paper Chromatography
- Thin Layer Chromatography
- Gas Chromatography
- Fluid Chromatography
- Affinity Chromatography
Track 6: Radio analytical chemistry
- Radiation decay modes
- Radiation detection principles
- Chemical separation techniques
- Radio analytical chemistry principles
Track 9: Advance Analytical Technique
- Gas Chromatography
- (Inductively Coupled Plasma – Mass Spectrometry)
- NMR-analysis of small organic molecules
- FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Analysis)
- 6NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance)
- NMR-analysis of small organic molecules
- Chemo-metrics, marine products ,and food science
- Advance in micro / nano – bioanalysis
- Method development and validation reports
Track 11: Analytical Technique for Separation
Track 12: Scope for Analytical Chemist
- Quality control
- Production officer
- Drug formulation and development
- Chemical or forensic analysis
- Process development
Track 13: Goal of analytical technique
- Establish the identity and chemical parameters of a substance
- Establish its kinetic rate profile
- Establish its physical characteristics
- Establish its compatibility with common excipients
Track 14: Novel optical sensors and biosensors
Track 17: Process of drug development
Analytika-2019 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all the latest research ideas in the field of Analytical and Bio analytical Techniques. It also provides the chance for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the fields.
Branches of Analytical and Bio analytical techniques:
- Analytical Technique
- Bio analytical Techniques
- Application of Analytical and bio analytical techniques
- Analytical Techniques for clinical chemistry
- Environmental Analytical aspects
- Analytical Techniques for Pharmaceutical
- Advances Liquid chromatography and Mass spectrometry
- Diagnostic assays and Test kits
- Analytical technique for separation
Major Analytical Chemistry Associations in Singapore
- Singapore Chemical Industry Council
- Mitsui Chemicals Asia Pacific Ltd
- Merck Pvt Ltd
- Petrochemical Corporation Of Singapore
- Industry 50%
- ·Academia 40%
- ·Others 10%
Figure 1: Target Audience
Top Universities in Singapore
- National university of Singapore
- National Institute of Education
- Singapore university of Technology
Figure 2: Statistical Analysis of Universities
Market Growth of Analytical techniques Research in the last and upcoming ten years:
The global market for advanced analytics totaled $207.4 billion in 2015, and should total nearly $219.3 billion by 2020, a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1%, through 2020.
The global radiotherapy market was valued at $6.4 billion in 2016. The market should reach $6.8 billion and $9.2 billion in 2017 and 2022, respectively; growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% from 2017 to 2022.
Apart from the industrial personnel where most of the research work is done, other research communities include:-
- Academicians include Student community.
- Researchers include Post docs, Research Associates.
- Scientists include Professors, Associate professors, and Assistant professor.
- Industries include Presidents, CEO’s, and R&D Managers.
Market Report of Analytical techniques:
- The global bio photonics market should grow from $32.2 billion in 2016, by a five ye
- Art compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8%, to reach nearly $53.8 billion in 2021.
- The of bio photonics to encompass the application of light and other forms of radiant energy, ranging from visible range (e.g., far infrared at around 100 microns) to X-ray (e.g., hard X-rays), primarily to life sciences and medicine.
- The global radiotherapy market was valued at $6.4 billion in 2016. The market should reach $6.8 billion and $9.2 billion in 2017 and 2022, respectively; growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% from 2017 to 2022.
- The global market for photonic sensors and detectors reached nearly $8.1 billion in 2015. This market is expected to increase from nearly $9.3 billion in 2016 to $19.2 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.7% for 2016-2021.
Growth of Analytical Techniques: Analytical techniques still remains un-developed; interest in the field is blasting. The U.S. government conveyed more than a billion dollars to analytical technique inquire about in 2005 to discover new advancements in analytical techniques. The global market for advanced analytics totaled $207.4 billion in 2015, and should total nearly $219.3 billion by 2020, a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1%, through 2020.
Figure 3: Growth forecast for Analytical techniques
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by